The written word is empowering. As an illustrator, designer, and professor I have become adept at communication through auditory and visual means. As a UX researcher I still utilize those skills, but the nature of research lends itself to writing as a primary way of communicating concepts.
The following are a few examples of my writing, and the subject involved cover a wide range of topics. Please note that the link to my thesis is also included in this list.
- Thesis: UNIQUE EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO ANALOG BOOKS OVER DIGITAL ALTERNATIVES
- Public Research Report: UNIQUE EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO ANALOG BOOKS OVER DIGITAL ALTERNATIVES
- Theoretical Speculation: Digital Art and Photography are Adversely Affected by the Concept of Value as it Relates to Rarity.
- Grant Proposal: The Environmental Impact of Mountain Biking on Shared Wilderness Trails in the United States
- Design Criticism: The Legend of Zelda
- Abstract: Defining a North American Doctorate in Studio Art and Design.
- Design Criticism: The Ferrari F40